The memory support program features private residential suites as well as an inviting family room plus country kitchen with family-style dining room.
Additional services and amenities we provide to residents in our memory support program include:
- 24-hour on site nurse.
- 24-hour neighborhood caregivers.
- Medication administration.
- Personal care.*
- Basic cablevision package.
- Advanced emergency call system.
- Dedicated activity programs.
- Wellness and fitness programming.
- Three meals plus snacks and hydration daily.
- Twice weekly shower assistance.
- Weekly full housekeeping service.
- Daily bathroom freshening and bed making when needed.
- Weekly personal laundry including towels and bed linens.
- Memory Frames at each suite door.
*additional fees may apply
Services Available on a Fee Basis
- Showering assistance more than twice weekly.
- Therapeutic spa bath.
- Continence assistance and cueing.
- Additional personal laundry/linens.
- Additional housekeeping.
- Wander alert monitor.
- Bed exit alarm.
- Companion service.
- Beauty/barber appointment with escort.
Personal Care and Wellness Services
An in-depth assessment by the resident’s physician along with our Director of Care will determine the service plan best suited to the resident’s needs. Recurring assessments and scheduled care conferences keep the service plan specific to the changing needs of each resident.