Within the Independent Living Community at The Waterford, the following services are provided:
- Daily in-house social programs as well as planned outings & shopping.
- 24 hour on-site staffing and security monitoring.
- State-of-the-art emergency call system with on-site response.
- Wellness monitoring, registered nursing staff.
- Immunization & flu shot clinics.
- BP & weight clinics.
- Resident & family consultations.
- Liaison with community agencies and services such as Home Care, physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, etc.
- Medication administration, pharmacy ordering & monitoring.*
- Exercise programs led by a certified senior’s fitness trainer.
- Cardiovascular, strength and stability programming and training equipment.
- Various clinics based on need and availability such as:*
- Hearing services.
- Optometrist services.
- Massage therapy, etc.
- 3 delicious, nutritious home-cooked meals prepared by our Red Seal Chef.
- Accommodation of special dietary needs, served to your table in our elegant dining room.
- Bistros and Café’s for refreshments and snacks between meals.
- Weekly housekeeping – including fresh towels and bed linen changed- supplied by resident.
- Hair Salon and Manicure Studio.*
- Generator backup for power outages & fully sprinklered.
- Enhanced services packages incl. personal care, and additional housekeeping & laundry available on an individual basis.*
*additional fees may apply